REPRODUCTOR

Radio Online- Radio Web Player

miércoles, 23 de agosto de 2017

Kuschel Rock & Pop Vol-07


- CD 1 -
01 - Queen - Love Of My Life
02 - 4 Non Blondes - What's Up
03 - Scorpions - Send Me An Angel
04 - Roxette - Queen Of Rain
05 - Curtis Stigers - I Wonder Why
06 - Joe Cocker - Night Calls
07 - Mariah Carey - I'll Be There
08 - Paul McCartney & Wings - My Love
09 - David Crosby & Phil Collins - Hero
10 - Mathou - You Never Walk Alone
11 - Kylie Minogue & Keith Washington - If You Were With Me Now
12 - Amy Grant - That's What Love Is For
13 - Jon Secada - Angel
14 - Toto - I'll Be Over You
15 - Air Supply - All Out Of Love
16 - Bonnie Tyler - God Gave Love To You
17 - Mr. Big - Just Take My Heart
18 - Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven

- CD 2 -
01 - A-Ha - Dark Is The Night
02 - Tasmin Archer - Sleeping Satellite
03 - Patty Smyth & Don Henley - Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough
04 - Michael Bolton - To Love Somebody
05 - Gloria Estefan - I See Your Smile
06 - George Michael - Tonight
07 - Frankie Goes To Hollywood - The Power Of Love
08 - Shakespeare's Sister - Hello (Turn Your Radio On)
09 - Firehouse - When I Look Into Your Eyes
10 - Soul Asylum - Runaway Train
11 - Richard Marx - Chains Around My Heart
12 - Zucchero & Randy Crawford - Diamante
13 - Dob Russkin - Heart Of Hearts
14 - George Benson - The Greatest Love Of All
15 - Celine Dion & Peabo Bryson - Beauty And The Beast
16 - Stephen Bishop - It Might Be You
17 - Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last
18 - Bryan May - Too Much Love Will Kill You
DESCARGAR

1 comentario: